Standards for responsible AI (AI Fringe)
– 12:30 pm
The AI Standards Hub has been actively involved in the AI Fringe, a series of events hosted across London and the UK to complement the UK Government’s AI Safety Summit from October 30th to November 3rd.
As part of its involvement, the Hub has curated the panel ‘Responsible AI ecosystems and standards.’ The event focused on the role of standards for responsible AI, including safety in Frontier AI, and on the importance of international cooperation and multistakeholder participation for achieving that.
The discussion included the following speakers:
- Cristina Muresan (University of Cambridge)
- Tim McGarr (British Standards Institution)
- Adam Leon Smith (Dragonfly)
- Chanell Daniels (Responsible AI Manager, Digital Catapult)
- Hollie Hamblett (Consumers International)
The recording of the session can be accessed here:
Event Type: In-person
Start time: 11:30 am
End time: 12:30 pm
Date: 31 Oct 2023