Enabling trustworthy AI: Key developments in international standardisation
– 3:30 pm
The recording of this webinar can now be accessed here.
Standards for trustworthy artificial intelligence can help organisations—including those who want to procure and use AI services— to facilitate the safe and secure adoption of AI technologies.
In this webinar we will share findings from BSI’s research on standardisation for trustworthy AI (including on the topics of safety, security, and resilience and findings from the earlier discovery workshop on these topics ).
We will also tap into the latest insight from relevant ISO/IEC committees and will be joined by the Standards Council of Canada (SCC) who will share some of the findings from their work piloting ISO/IEC 42001 certification.
Speakers will include:
- Wael Diab, Committee Chair – ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 42
- Jacquelyn MacCoon, Senior Project Manager (New Programmes, Accreditation Services Branch) – Standards Council of Canada (SCC)
- Tom Lebrun, Programme Manager, Standards Council of Canada (SCC)
- Gill Jackson – Senior Research and Insight Manager, BSI
- David Cuckow – Associate Director (Digital), BSI
- Dr David Filip, Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 42/WG 3
By attending this webinar you will:
- Gain insights into key perspectives on trustworthy AI including in relation to the topics of safety, security and resilience;
- Delve into related standards and what would help organisations to use these standards;
- Have the opportunity to pose questions to international experts and standards makers.
This event is part of the AI Standards Hub’s wider set of activities on Trustworthy AI.