Measuring trustworthiness in AI: Approaches and considerations from a metrology perspective
– 11:30 am
Standards for trustworthy artificial intelligence (AI) can help organisations—including those who want to develop, design, deploy, procure, and use AI services— to facilitate the safe and secure development and adoption of AI technologies.
In this webinar we will share some of our thinking and current work of the UK’s National Metrology (Measurement) Laboratory on how to attain trustworthiness in AI systems.
Watch the event recording here:
The webinar will be interactive, and will seek inputs from participants to understand their challenges and priorities.
Speakers will include:
- Sundeep Bhandari, Strategy Manager – Digital Sector & Technologies, NPL
- Dr Andrew Thompson, Senior Scientist, Data Science, NPL
- Dr Sam Bilson, Higher Scientist, Data Science, NPL
By attending this webinar, you will:
- Get a brief introduction to AI technology and the way world leading measurement scientists look at it.
- Delve into the importance of trustworthiness in AI.
- Gain insights into the critical role measurement plays in standards and regulation for the assurance of AI.
- Have the opportunity to pose questions to experts and input into the direction that the UK’s National Measurement Institute is taking.
This event is part of the AI Standards Hub’s wider set of activities on Trustworthy AI.